Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More happy smiles at Smiles by Farrah Orthodontics!

"I love the office (how it looks), love the staff (very friendly), my kids love the treats (YUM) and I like the Dr and assistants because they are friendly, explain everything in easy terms, and also because the office is so fun!" ~ Kirsten W.

"We like Dr. Agahi and her staff -- everyone is extremely friendly and helpful." ~ Michael G.

"Dr. Farrah and her entire staff is extremely friendly, personable and genuinely concerned about our families welfare. You don't see that level of concern regarding patients families these days." ~ Casandra A.

"She's very friendly and easy to talk to. My daughter feels very comfortable with her." ~ Barbara F.

"I felt that your office was a well oiled machine, very impressed with the amount of technology that is used. I have never been to any doctor's office that was as well organized. Your staff is very friendly and I felt quite comfortable and welcomed in your office. I look forward to the entire orthodontic experience for my daughter, and when it is time my son. I have been telling all of my friends about my experience and how great your office is." ~ Carita F.

No comments:

Post a Comment